No matter what age you are, when you have acne on your back you want to find the best and most effective back acne medication available. You probably think of pimples on the face but unfortunately blemishes can grow on the chest and back too. Acne can affect teenagers through adults and there are several causes. The reasons include hormones, your diet, the environment, poor personal hygiene or a combination of different things.
If you have blemishes on your back then you want an effective treatment for acne on back which will take care of the problem before it gets out of control. Sometimes that process may feel like an impossible task but you can heal the pimples and prevent new ones from coming back.
There are several different types of remedies you can use. Over the counter medications can heal the disease and if you follow those products up with daily skin care cleansers then you can prevent more from coming back. There are creams and gels as well as a variety of facial scrubs for mild to moderate breakouts. For moderate to severe outbreaks there are pills and injections which must be prescribed by a doctor.
It is not going to be easy to apply the acne product and you may need to have someone help you apply the product on a regular basis to make sure you are reaching all the areas.
When the pimples occur, follow these tips to help treat your skin faster along with curing them with medication.
- Do not wear any tight fitting shirts to allow the skin to breathe.
- Change your bed sheets more often as well so you can avoid making contact with the bacteria.
- It is best if you do not pop your blemishes because when you do, the bacteria inside them will spread and cause more pimples. Scars can occur as well leaving a permanent reminder of your predicament.
- Use your acne product at least twice a day while you are dealing with the problem. Once they are all dried up and you are just preventing them from coming back you can use your own judgment as to how often you will cleanse the back.
Personal hygiene is one the best treatments for acne on back. You can also eliminate greasy foods from your diet as well as foods containing refined sugars. These items have been known to increase your chances of an outbreak. In addition, you can buy conventional or holistic remedies to keep on hand in case you need to deal with another breakout.
There are several types of back acne medication antidotes available on the shelves. You may want to do some research and find out how you can safely use products which are in your kitchen cabinet and effectively cure the acne before it becomes a major problem
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Back of Neck
Acne back of the neck can be a very difficult thing to deal with. Though there are various ways in which you can cover pimples on back of your neck, the fact remains that not only is it irritating and itchy, but it also is something difficult to deal with.
What is neck acne? Acne back of neck is similar to back acne or facial acne. It is caused due to clogging of pores. The clogged pores trap bacteria and skin oil which results in the formation of the pimples.
Neck acne is seen more in boys and men, but many women also suffer from the acne. Most people wear a collared shirt to hide the acne. But since the collared shirts consistently rub on the acne, it really worsens it. Women usually try to hide it by leaving their hair open (if they have long hair).But again the sweat accumulates in the neck area due to this and worsens the acne.
But there are better ways to prevent pimples on the back of your neck, so you don’t have to hide it.
The following tips will help you prevent pimples on neck:
- If you have acne on back of your neck, avoid wearing very tight clothing, especially around the neck. If you do have to wear a collared shirt, try wearing a cotton one to avoid the irritation.
- In many cases the kind of hair products you use may also be the cause of the acne. So try changing a few of your hair products and observe the results.
- If you have long hair, try pulling it into a pony tail, so the neck is not covered with hair. This will prevent the accumulation of sweat in the area.
- Try using a salicylic /glycolic acid based cleanser. Wash the neck 2 times a day with this cleanser.
- Try to wash your hair often so that you are free from dandruff, which may also irritate the acne.
- Try using acne lotions to get rid of pimple on neck.
- If the acne worsens consider consulting a dermatologist for treatment.
Pimples on neck acne should be treated well and should not be ignored by hiding it. Skin on the back of the neck is thicker and produces more oil. Hence acne formed here can result in cysts if not properly treated.
Be sure to check these 2 Acne Fighting Devices :