Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to Best Makeup for Teens
Applying makeup just like movie stars is possible. Do you often look through beauty magazines, like Cover Girl, and wish your face looked as nice, shiny and smooth as the movie star’s faces in the magazines or on the front cover? Well it is possible if you follow some simple makeup tips for your skin type:
It is astounding how the focus tends to be on a person’s face and hair even if they have dressed immaculately. People still seem to notice other things besides clothing, when it comes to appearance. Once people are aware of the mysteries of how to put on makeup, they can emphasize their best characteristics and convert their face into a masterpiece, so to speak.
Some people believe that the eyes are the openings to an individual’s inner personality. It is true that eyes express a certain amount of one’s personality and some folks can tell whether a person is honest or dishonest by looking into someone’s eyes. Makeup on the eyes changes a person’s facial appearance however, not the actual depth within them. By way of a few methods to apply makeup to each eye, people can have a unique and intriguing look. They can opt to look mysterious or pure, for regular daily activities, or they can dress up the eyes for social gatherings. Below are some intriguing tips as to how to apply makeup, so people can appear more natural and look just as nice as movie stars.
Applying Makeup, Selecting Shades:
The class of shades you select for each eye will be the deciding factor for the complete appearance. Neutral shades like light brown, cream and soft chocolate are wonderful for the workplace and normal daily activities while shades such as gold, gray and tan (like bronze tan) are more audacious and work nicely for attending parties and other social events. If you wish to add a sense of secrecy, you might want to try a sultrier look by using duskier shades like blacks and browns.
How to Apply Makeup :
• Put on a dense coating of foundation over each eyelid
• Put on a small amount of concealer, underneath each eye – if you have wrinkles, this step helps cover them up
• Put on a film of eye makeup base – begin at the eyelashes and work your way to the eyebrows – the makeup will not wear off as quickly
• Choose three colors of similar shades
• Start with the medium shade and put it on each eyelid, beginning with the eyelash area and work your way to where the eye crinkles
• Choose a darker color of eyeliner next – similar to the eye shadow colors you just used
• Put the eyeliner on the bordering of your eyelashes – the darkest shade
• Use a lighter shade (similar to ones already used) for the top eye lining, just to the side that is on the outer side of your face
• When you get to the section just below the eyebrows, choose a glittery kind of shade similar to the colors you are using
• Make certain to cover any wrinkles or fine lines
For Folks who Suffer with Acne
Acne can be quite annoying, especially when it is time to go out to a special event and, suddenly, there they are, right on the face. Pimples just pop out onto the face at any given time and it is usually when something important is happening. There is a way to cover them up so no one but you knows they exist. These tips will also help people cover up mild scars and other marks.
The Kind of Face Makeup
Currently, you will locate a wide array of reputable brand name makeup products, ones that contain ingredients that help people repel acne and ward off bacteria. You can take care of two things at once. You will look nice and be helping your skin at the same time by using these types of makeup.
Applying Makeup to Acne affected Skin:
For locations on the face that seem to get acne more, you will initially have to prepare the skin with a foundation, one specifically made to help acne. In this line of makeup, one can select stick, liquid or powder kinds. Make certain to assimilate the base makeup completely, covering all the way to the hairline, and a bit further, and around and underneath your jaw line. Choose you concealer and put that onto the parts of the face affected by acne. Mix it in completely into the skin. The final step includes a luminous powder. Apply the powder over the entire face by dabbing it on and blending it in completely.
Makeup Tips for Teenagers
Right make up gives a right definition of your face. Generally teenagers are wants a light make up for getting a natural look. They are always choosing natural colours like pink, gray, and coral for their skin. Here is a few teens’ makeup tips represent for young girls.
Makeup Applying Tips for Teenagers
- Face Makeup. For getting soft and bright skin you should take care of your skin properly in regular basis. Every day at the night clean your face from oils and dusts with cleanser. For dark marks and spots use a concealer on your face. Apply highlighted bronze shades on cheeks, forehead and nose, which bring natural shine on your face. Then, apply a light powder on your skin.
- Eye Makeup. At the night party you can wear eye make up otherwise it is not essential. Start with a light eye shadow according to your skin texture on the eyelid and slightly deep eye shadow at the top of the eyelid. Do not use blue shades which give a gloomy look. Use a black or brown liner and put a little Kohl on your eyes which give you an attractive look. By applying mascara in the eyelashes complete your look.
- Eyebrows. For creating deep eyebrows use a light and natural colour eyebrow pencil and the brush it uniformly.
- Lipstick Applying. Use light and natural colour lipstick with lip liner for day time and dark colour at the night.
How Teenagers can use Make Up
Most of the teenagers are use make up or cosmetics at the age of twelve or thirteen. Go for such a make up which will provide a natural and beautiful look.
Never use heavy make up. After complete make up, you must see the mirror where it is light or bright. No need to apply foundation on your face. Instead of foundation you can use corrector.
Read also : How to Treat Acne