Whiteheads, pimple, blackheads, are the most common problem among teenagers. A large group of people suffer from frequent breakouts of acne and they are clueless about the possible treatments which would help them get rid off the outbreaks of acne on arms, shoulders, back, necks, chest and face. Our skin is the largest organ of our body and it is impregnated with numerous sebaceous glands which secrete oil. In fact, side by side the face acnes, the body acne problem is also quite prevalent among people who seek a proper acne cure to eliminate it.
Hormonal imbalance due to age, situation and dietary problems are common reasons. Other explanation for the outbreak is clogged pores due to dirt and grime. Dead skins and excessive production of the oil attracts dirt which eventually blocks the pore and cause acne. Furthermore, if one is wearing tight clothes it suffocates the skin pores and does not allow it to breathe properly. As a result, the subject’s sweat and oil sticks to the pore and cause acne.
One also has to be careful about the kind of clothes that they are wearing. Friction often alleviates the action of the bacteria which causes infection and rash. Besides clothing, another possible reason of acne on body is a heavy back pack or continuous stress which often irritates the pores and results in acne breakout. One can eliminate outbreak of body acne by administering possible acne cure. These are effective against different skin type as well as sensitive skin of people.
Wear cotton clothes
It is extremely important to wear a material which would allow your skin to breathe properly. If the sweat and oil secreted by the skin sticks to your body, it will block the pore and it will eventually cause acne on body. Cotton clothes are also an excellent material for summer use, because it absorbs sweat and oil. This allows the skin to dry quickly.
Back is one of the hardest regions to reach. It is also possibly the most neglected areas of body. As a result, people most frequently miss out on chest, neck and the back when they are scrubbing their body. We are so much pre-focused on our face. This is also the prime reason that we forget other areas. Our body needs periodic scrubbing, toning, miniaturization and cleaning. It is best to use an organic scrubber instead of the synthetic ones that are available in the market.
If your skin is sensitive, it may react impossibly harsh against the inorganic synthetic scrubber. Organic scrubbers like loofa on the other hand, are soft and it is effective to properly clean your body from dead skin. Remember to be extremely gentle when you are scrubbing your body. This is because; friction might alleviate the bacterial infection.
If you live in an area where the conditions are extremely hot and humid, you should shower regularly and specifically two or three times if you sweat profusely. When one allows the sweat to dry on their body, it becomes the breeding ground of bacteria. It is extremely important to wash off these bacteria.
For acne cure, one should use a proper moisturizer and natural products. Chemicals damage the skin and only provide short term cure.
My Personal Experience
I have personally struggled with on my body for most of my life – at least since I was 14 or so. And I have been through every type of product imaginable. I have figured out both on my own and through trial and error what treatments work, and which ones don’t.
For mild to moderate cases of acne on body that is hormone related – ladies I know you know what I mean – there are two main ingredients that really work. You can either get salicylic acne products or you can get benzoyl peroxide based products. They both work pretty well.
The product pictured below is by Murad (a leader in pimple treatments) and is a good example of a body acne treatment products with salicylic acid. One of the reasons that I like this product is because it is in a spray form. That makes it easy to use right after you shower, and I have found that using a salicylic treatment is one of the most effective acne treatment produtcs out there. This to product has a 360 degree spray nozzle which makes it easy to apply to your back. You can expect to see significant clearing from this product in about a week.
For daily treatment, I prefer salicylic products to benzoyl peroxide ones as they are gentle to your skin and more effective.
Is there any way to cure This Acne?
One of the Best Body Acne Products that is effective permanantly is accutane. If you decide to go this route it is a decision that you should not take lightly, as it has a lot of side effects. Accutane is a prescription drug that is prescribed by a dermatologist. It should only be used in the case of severe acne. But with that being said nothing is as effective as this drug in treating very severe acne cases. If you are interested in Accutane check with your dermatologist for details.
How to know what treatments to use.
If you have severe acne make sure you check with your dermatologist. Ask about Accutane and about other options. For mild to moderate acne some of the best acne products are available over the counter. Look for the active ingrediant sallicylic acid to know that you are getting a quality product. To your clear skin!
3 Steps To Cure Body Acne (That Really Work)
Did you know that 75% of people who have facial acne also have body acne & 95% of those are afraid to show their skin in public? Are you one of those 95%? Guys do you cringe at the thought of taking your shirt off in public?
Ladies do always wear a shirt over your swimsuit because you are embarrassed about your skin? Do you hate the pimples on your back, chest, and arms? You are not alone. There is hope to cure the acne & to have the clear, beautiful, touchable skin you want.
Here are my 3 steps to cure acne on your body that really work.
- Understand The Acne. This acne happens when the pores on your body become clogged with infectious bacteria, causing an acne nodule to form. As I am sure you have noticed acne on your body can often be much deeper and cyst like than acne on your face. The reason for this is because the pores on your body are much larger and more active than the ones on your face, and having them covered up all the time doesn’t really help. Because of this the products you use on your face don’t really work to fix acne on your body. You need a product specifically formulated to cure body acne.
- Know what ingredients work. There are three main ingredients that work to cure any type of acne, including acne on body. The first ingredient is Benzoyl Peroxide. This is effective, but often leads to very dry skin for many people. Personally, I’d stay away from this one. The second ingrediant is Salicylic Acid. Salicylic Acid is a product that exfoliates and opens up your pores so that bacteria can’t get into them. It also has the added benefit of softening the skin. The third indgrediant to look for is Citric Acid. Citric Acid works a lot like Salicylic Acid, and when the two are combined they pack a powerful one two puch to really knock out acne, without killing your skin in the process.
- Decide on a product. No matter how much you wish it would just disapear on it’s own, your acne is not too likely to just go away. You need to use an effective product to cure the acne. I have done a lot of research on this subject, and to tell you the truth there are very few products out there that are specific body acne products, and even fewer that I would feel comfortable recommend to my readers. But I did find one.
And just so you know this product comes with a generous 60 day money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose but your acne.
Best Acne Body Wash, Body & Back Acne Products
No matter what age you are, when you have acne on your back you want to find most effective an best back acne treatment products available. You probably think of pimples on the face but unfortunately blemishes can grow on the chest and back too. Acne can affect teenagers through adults and there are several causes. The reasons include hormones, your diet, the environment, poor personal hygiene or a combination of different things.
If you have blemishes on your back then you want an effective treatment for back acne which will take care of the problem before it gets out of control. Sometimes that process may feel like an impossible task but you can heal the pimples and prevent new ones from coming back.
There are several different types of remedies you can use. Over the counter acne medications can heal the disease and if you follow those products up with daily skin care cleansers then you can prevent more from coming back. There are creams and gels as well as a variety of facial scrubs for mild to moderate breakouts. For moderate to severe outbreaks there are pills and injections which must be prescribed by a doctor.
It is not going to be easy to apply the acne fighting product and you may need to have someone help you apply the product on a regular basis to make sure you are reaching all the areas.
When the pimples occur, follow these tips to help treat your skin faster along with curing them with medication.
- Do not wear any tight fitting shirts to allow the skin to breathe.
- Change your bed sheets more often as well so you can avoid making contact with the bacteria.
- It is best if you do not pop your blemishes because when you do, the bacteria inside them will spread and cause more pimples. Scars can occur as well leaving a permanent reminder of your predicament.
- Use your acne product at least twice a day while you are dealing with the problem. Once they are all dried up and you are just preventing them from coming back you can use your own judgment as to how often you will cleanse the back.
- Personal hygiene is one of the best treatments for back acne. You can also eliminate greasy foods from your diet as well as foods containing refined sugars. These items have been known to increase your chances of an outbreak.
- In addition, you can buy conventional or holistic remedies for acne to keep on hand in case you need to deal with another breakout.
There are several types of back acne treatment antidotes available on the shelves. You may want to do some research and find out how you can safely use products which are in your kitchen cabinet and effectively cure the acne before it becomes a major problem
Best Solutions – Some Options
One of the best solutions for back acne can be easily acquired over the counter. There are many medications out there that can easily and effectively deal with your acne. All that is needed is for you to visit a reputable health store and ask for a good medication for back acne. However, I need to warn that it is highly necessary for you to acquire over the counter medications based on medical prescriptions. In other words, it is dangerous to just go out there and purchase acne medications without the approval of a dermatologist or a medical doctor.
However, I always suggest to people like you looking for good acne solutions to consult a dermatologist for a proper examination. You should never conclude on your own that what is protruding out on your back is acne until it has been certified by a professional. When it has been discovered to be bacne, the medical expert will proffer the right steps you should take in order to deal with the problem. For some serious cases, you may be asked to undergo acne car treatment.
Having a regular exercise is highly recommended if you are desperately in search of back acne solutions. This does not require you to abandon all other engagements for the day. What is needed may be just thirty minutes in a day. What you want to do is to exercise your back. However, I will like to advise you to do this after checking up with your medical doctor.
You can get more information about back acne products or solutions from the world wide web. As you know it is filled with lots of hints. But I must warn you that not all the information out there is correct. Before you apply anything you have read online, please check with your doctor or dermatologist.
How to Get Rid of Pimples on Back of Neck
Acne back of the neck can be a very difficult thing to deal with. Though there are various ways in which you can cover pimples on back of your neck, the fact remains that not only is it irritating and itchy, but it also is something difficult to deal with.
What is neck acne? Acne back of neck is similar to back or facial acne. It is caused due to clogging of pores. The clogged pores trap bacteria and skin oil which results in the formation of the pimples.
Neck acne is seen more in boys and men, but many women also suffer from the acne. Most people wear a collared shirt to hide the acne. But since the collared shirts consistently rub on the acne, it really worsens it. Women usually try to hide it by leaving their hair open (if they have long hair).But again the sweat accumulates in the neck area due to this and worsens the acne.
But there are better ways to prevent pimples on the back of your neck, so you don’t have to hide it.
The following tips will help you prevent pimples on neck:
- If you have acne on the back of your neck, avoid wearing very tight clothing, especially around the neck. If you do have to wear a collared shirt, try wearing a cotton one to avoid the irritation.
- In many cases the kind of hair products you use may also be the cause of the acne. So try changing a few of your hair products and observe the results.
- If you have long hair, try pulling it into a pony tail, so the neck is not covered with hair. This will prevent the accumulation of sweat in the area.
- Try using a salicylic /glycolic acid based cleanser. Wash the neck 2 times a day with this cleanser.
- Try to wash your hair often so that you are free from dandruff, which may also irritate the acne.
- Try using acne lotions to remove pimples on neck.
- If the acne worsens consider consulting a dermatologist for treatment.
Pimples on neck acne should be treated well and should not be ignored by hiding it. Skin on the back of the neck is thicker and produces more oil. Hence acne formed here can result in cysts if not properly treated.
You Might Also Like :
- Best Acne Face Wash & Cleanser
- Top 10 Body Wash for Acne Reviews