Have you ever looked at the celebrity you love the most and wonder how he or she manages to look young always? Take for example Jennifer Lopez or Halle Berry, they both look very young without wrinkles on their faces yet they are about to clock 50 years in age. The trick that they use to make sure their skin looks young and youthful is using a steam facial machine. This machine works wonders on the skin of anyone by the use of water as it removes dead skin easily and also penetrates deep into the skin of the user so as to remove pollutant oils and dirt that may be in your skin. This is usually the main cause of acne whereby the affected person suffers from clogged pores.
Best Steamer for Face Reviews
KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic
This is purely because it is made from exquisite and excellent materials so that it can give you the quality service you expect from it.
Some of the features that make it be magnificent is :
- It has a Nano ionic hot mist facial sprayer and an automatic shut-off timer setting that are both designed to help in moisturizing your skin. If you want a professional sauna spa at the comfort of your house, this is one of the best options for you.
- It works for whitehead acne removal, blackheads acne removal, deep skin cleansing, microdermabrasion and aromatherapy. All these plus multifunctional ozone steamer help rejuvenate and hydrate your skin to youthful complexion. It has an ultrasonic vaporiser that produces hot facial mist steam in an instant. This helps it penetrates deeps into your skin for the ultimate nourishment.
- It can humidify a room or a towel by the click of one button that is super convenient. It also can be used to sterilize objects. It provides quick nourishment, absorption and replenishment that helps improve skin texture by unclogging pores so as to improve blood circulation.
- It penetrates the deepest parts of your skin hence removing oils, pollutants and dirt thereby increasing blood circulation. This makes your skin youthful and tender.
- It has an intelligent temperature control that helps avoid burning and unnecessary accidents.
- It removes dead skin cells that cause skin to harden and have wrinkles.
- It tightens the skin thereby making it look young and smooth.
- Due to it producing steam, it can burn the user on the face.
- The steam it produces is too little to cover the entire face.
This device combines an ultrasonic vaporiser with a steamer to produce a nano steam that is exquisite and magnificent for steaming any skin. If you have skin that is hard and rough, this machine will help return your skin to its youthful stage. Not only will it make it soft and tender but also it will open up the pores in your skin so as to improve blood circulation thereby eliminating facial wrinkles by tightening your skin.
It comes equipped with a blemish extractor kit and a stainless-steel blackhead that helps it removing the dirt, oils and pollutants from your skin. It has a chamber that helps warm towels for the ultimate nourishment and refreshment.
- It helps improves skin blood circulation, skin cells oxygen absorption and cell vitality so as to make your skin look younger.
- It increases the absorption of beauty creams into your skin so that they can be effective.
- It improves drainage of the ariways and sinuses.
- The hot steam can burn your face.
What is a Facial Steamer
It sounds like torture devices, doesn’t it? Or maybe cooking utensils? Well they could easily be both if you don’t know how to use them or you bought a crappy unsafe one. Well first of all, a face steamer is exactly what they sound like, they steam your face. Sounds painful? No, not really, it’s just like being in a sauna. And not surprisingly, facial steaming is a regular offering in beauty and massage parlors. That is because of the various cleansing and healing qualities heat brings to the skin.
How It works
A face steamer is a machine that uses water that has been converted to steam so as to cleanse and moisturize the skin of the user. It helps to open up pores inside the skin and also cures acne. The operation of this equipment is quite simple. This makes it easy for a person to buy it and use it home without the help of a professional.
It has special dermabrasion sponges and cleaning pads that remove skin cells that are dead. It has a padded silicone funnel and simple controls. It also has a water reservoir that heats up when a switch is flicked on. Its timer helps to do quick facial and deep steaming. You can also add essentials oils into the water so as to enhance the cleaning.
Tips to Use
There are portable and professional grade ones, but the real differences between the two are just the durability and functions. The face steamer has reservoirs that you fill with hot water. This water is further heated by the steamer to vaporize it, and then it is slightly cooled before being released out the nozzle. This is so that your face will not be burned.
You need to regulate the heat of the steam to something tolerable to you. That is why good steamers come with a temperature regulator; some people just have lower pain thresholds than others. Using it simple, you just point the nozzle near your skin and let the steam flow. Some steamers come with a surface that also works as a massager, so you massage your face while steaming it.
After a session with the steamer for face and washing your face thoroughly with very mild soup, you can apply cold treatment to your skin using ice cubes. The reason for this, is that your pores are now wide open, allowing all the dirt you just removed to be replaced by those in your surroundings. The cold effectively closes your pores retaining that clean feeling. If you do not do the cold treatment it takes longer for your pores to close which allows dust time to get inside.
Tips to Choose
Facial steamers are easily found in your local beauty shops or appliance store. For convenience you should choose steamers with the following properties:
- Light and compact
- The steam outlet should be able to release steam in a uniform manner
- Easy to handle
- Adjustable exhaust
- Has steam regulation
- A massaging surface would be a plus
Benefits of a Facial Steamer
This machine has some of the benefits include:
- It helps to get rid of acne. If you want to remove whiteheads and blackheads completely, make sure you use this device. It will help you treat breakouts. It opens up the pores inside your skin, it lifts up dirt, pollutants and oils onto the skin surface for them to be washed away.
- It kills facial wrinkles and skin aging. This is done bey shedding all the dead cells that have accumulated on top of your skin. This is the reason why old peoples’ skin usually looks dull and discoloured. When you use this home facial machine, it will help increase the blood circulation in your skin, slough away the dead cells and then tighten your skin so as to eliminate wrinkles and make it look young.
- Softening skin. Facial steaming will lift up onto the skin surface all the oils and pollutants inside your skin. This removes the hardness on your skin hence making it soft and tender.
- Facial steaming or even saunas have been known or proven even, to cleanse the skin deeply, renewing it inside and out. Heat opens up the pores of the skin and also makes it sweat; it is both of these actions that cleanse the skin thoroughly. All the clogged oil and dirt in the pores are removed, being pushed out by the sweat, since the pores are now bigger. Old and dead skin cells are also removed during these processes which leave a younger looking skin. Even wrinkles are greatly lessened.
- Your skin ends up looking younger, smoother, and farer. This is a very good treatment for people with acne since it pushes out the bacteria along with the other dirt from within your pores. Effectively unclogging pores and allowing your skin to breathe again, drastically reducing flare-ups. You should consider having a facial steaming at least once a week if you are really busy, but if you have the luxury of time or you are just very concerned about your skin, you can do this every day.
In this article, we have discussed some options of the best steamer for face products in the market. I hope this could help you to choose the right device.