It is hard to deal with a breakout. But, what if you do not experience an entire outbreak? How do you treat only one pimple when the rest of your face does not need any major cure? The solution is a remedy designed to take care of your pimple and not affect the rest of your complexion. Following are some of the best acne spot treatments 2017 available which you should know about to determine how you want to handle your situation.
The Best Acne Spot Treatment 2017
Murad Acne Spot Product
As you yourself may already know, there really is no one more desperate for help than someone in the midst of an acne breakout. You’ve done all that you could to prevent them and still, there they are.
So now we come to a common weapon of last resort. The Murad Acne Spot Treatment is just one of many that are out there. But can you really simply apply something like this and have it effect a pimple?
The simple answer to that is no! I’m sorry but your bodies healing process and immune system just don’t work that way. To prove my point, just look at the main active ingredient in this product. It’s sulfur!
The same stuff that field medics were using to treat solders wounds back during the American civil war in the mid 1800s. The same stuff that common stick matches are made from.
The good news is that most spot treatments for acne are cheap and also contain some type of flesh toned colorant to hide your pimple. So if you have the $15 or so to spare, go ahead and buy it, if it makes you feel any better.
However; as you’re applying your acne treatment, do give some serious thought to treating your acne proactively. That is in a way that will prevent your outbreaks in the first place.
For instance there are some great multi-stage acne medication kits available now that have been getting great reviews. Another topic that’s creating a big buzz now, is common food allergies and their connection to acne.
Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment Review
Heaven knows that there sure are are a heck of a lot of skin care products out there that promise to do everything. They fight acne, clean skin, exfoliate, brighten and moisturize. All in one container!
However; as the old saying goes, it’s better to do one thing “right” than to do several things only halfway! So it sure is nice to finally see a product like this. A basic 2.5% benzoil peroxide acne medication.
Of course everyone by now knows that benzoil peroxide can dry your skin out. That’s what they make moisturizers for. Also the fact is that the toner in three stage benzoil peroxide kits can easily be replaced by witch-hazel.
Another thing I like about Neutrogena on the Spot Acne Treatment, is its price. In an age when so many acne fighting product manufacturers are seeing how high they can go with their prices, this stuff sells for only around $20 or so.
Now understand that the more delicate your skin is, the more apt you are to experience some type of itching and drying from benzoil peroxide. Also don’t kid yourself. Even at a 2.5% concentration, this stuff can cause you problems in that regard.
I do believe that Neutrogena on the Spot Acne Treatment is being a bit over hyped in their promotional material though. Hey! It’s no new discovery! In fact benzoil peroxide has been around and getting used for decades.
All the same though, it’s cheap to try, which is a lot more than I can say about so many other products out there and benzoil peroxide is clinically proven to kill acne causing bacteria. So what have you got to lose but your zits?!
What’s The Best Spot Treatment for Acne
We’ve all had that feeling of waking up, looking in the mirror and seeing that a new, evil pimple has sprouted overnight! A morning like this leaves you wondering what the best acne spot remover is….
And at least for me, it always seems to happen at the worst times!
Now as you know if you’ve read my posts before, I’m a big advocate of preventitive treatment. If you’re someone who gets acne, you want to be using a treatment that works to not only clear existing acne, but more importantly works to prevent any future outbreaks.
However, every now and then, even if you’re on the best treatment available, you’ll see a zit creep up. This is when acne spot remover can be useful!
Now it’s no mystery that I recommend the Exposed acne treatment system over anything else out there – it’s the best acne clearing solution that I know of. There’s more than one product that comes with the system – click here for more details.
But the one product that would rank up there as the best treatment for acne spot is their “acne serum”. This is one part of the system designed specifically to knock out any zits that you already have. And it works REALLY well….
If you find yourself staring at a new pimple, use it right away. Dab some on every three hours or so. The bottle itself won’t tell you to use it this often, but if you do this it’s very likely that that zit won’t be bothering you anymore by the end of the day!
So is it the best product? It’s definitely good enough that you don’t have to buy anything else. When you get a kit of the Exposed acne treatment system the acne serum comes with it.
And any drugstore acne product that qualifies as the top rated treatment will have benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient. It is without a doubt a key ingredient when it comes to “zapping” any existing zits.
There are other of products – in fact LOTS of other products that have benzoyl peroxide. It’s certainly not a mystery ingredient!
However not every product with benzoyl peroxide is a good one – some are better than other. You want support ingredients in there that also help fight the battle! And since benzoyl peroxide is known to irritate the skin, the perfect treatment will always have an ingredient designed to sooth the skin and prevent this type of irritation.
Finding the Best Overnight Acne Dark Spot Treatment
Here’s the most important thing to remember when you see that unwelcome pimple on your face – don’t panic!
If you’re using an acne medication plan that is targeting the causes of acne, you’re not going to be facing many breakouts!
And when you do get a zit, your skin is so well prepared to deal with the pimple that it’s not going to be bothering you for long. Use the acne serum and it will be a thing of the past in no time.
At the end of the day, no one has to live with acne. It is treatable and if you give your skin the tools it needs to fight it off then you’re on the right track! By all means keep on hand some of the best spot treatments for acne products, but I’m guessing you won’t need it very often!
Natural Acne Spot Treatment
Acne dark spot remover with natural ingredients, is it possible? You do not need to doubt it. Many people have proved that fresh natural ingredients are the answer of their acne problem.
Great home remedies for acne spot are;.
- The first well known holistic cure for acne is toothpaste. Toothpaste is used to reduce the size and redness of the blemish. In fact, there is even a chance your pimple may completely disappear overnight! This approach has been around for ages and there are many people who swear by it as the best rated acne spot remover which everyone always has on hand.
- Another option is to try an herbal home remedy. You can try Witch Hazel, tea tree oil and licorice root. These are all herbs which are known to work effectively to reduce the size of a growth. This course of action will not provide you with the immediate results as you will notice when using toothpaste. However, it is a successful way to deal with your problem and you will notice an improvement in your complexion.
- In addition, You can also try Listerine, lemon juice and garlic. These items you may currently have in your house and will be able to use immediately. They will reduce the size and redness of the blemish. If you have a large and red growth then the acidity of a cucumber is known to kill the infection which will reduce the redness and size.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar promotes the blood circulation in small capillaries. It is also rich in potassium that promotes skin cells regeneration. Dilute two table spoons of apple cider vinegar with two table spoons of water. Use it to dab your face and leave it for one hour. Rinse it with water.
- Coconut Milk. Coconut milk contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that helps cure acne. Mix three table spoons of coconut milk with ground nutmeg to form a paste. Apply it onto your face for forty to sixty minutes and then rinse with water.
- Evaporated Milk. Organic evaporated milk reduces skin inflammations caused by acne. Mix it with honey to make it effective for pimple spot remover. Stir two tablespoons of evaporated milk with the same amount of honey. Apply it on the affected area and leave it overnight. Rinse it in the morning.
- Honey. Honey is rich in nutrients that are beneficial for skin’s health. Prepare a mixture of three tablespoons of pure honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Stir well the two together. Use it to rub your face and let it sit there overnight. Wash your face in the morning.
Natural acne spot treatment need discipline. You have to do it on daily basis to get results. Normally within two weeks you will see improvements. However, the best pimple spot treatment is to prevent it from happening. Treat your acne immediately and thoroughly. Use this guide to help you cure your acne related problems
The best treatment for acne spot may be a conventional over the counter acne product. These antidotes usually have to be used for about a week before you begin to see any noticeable improvements. In addition, you have to be very careful when using these items because they contain ingredients which can be harsh on your skin. Therefore, you want to make sure you do not get the solution on any area which is not infected.
As you can see, there are a number of methods to take care of a blemish for you to choose. Whether you try either a home remedy or drugstore treatment on the market, the most important thing to keep in mind is you do not need to suffer from embarrassing problems. If none of these antidotes work on your skin, then you may want to talk to your doctor about what treatment he or she would recommend.